Final Player Field
Coming soon! Check out the player eligibility below!
Sponsor invite (1)
The field will be determined as follows:
1. Active LPGA Tour Hall of Fame members
To be considered Active, an LPGA Hall of Fame member must have participated in ten (10) official LPGA tournaments within the twelve months prior to the commitment deadline.
2. Winners of all previous ANA Inspirations
3. Winners of the US Women’s Open conducted by the USGA, Wegmans LPGA Championship and Ricoh Women’s British Open in the previous five (5) years
4. Winners of The Evian Championship in the previous two (2) years
5. Winners of Official LPGA Tournaments from the 2013 ANA Inspiration through the week immediately preceding the 2016 Championship.
6. All Players who finished in the Top-20 in the previous year’s ANA Inspiration
7. All Players who finished in the Top-5 of the previous year’s US Women’s Open, KPMG Women's PGA Championship, Ricoh Women’s British Open and The Evian Championship
8. Top-80 on the previous year’s season-ending LPGA Official Money List
9. Top-30 on the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings as of March 11th, 2017
10. Top-two (2) players from the previous year’s season-ending LET Order of Merit, JLPGA Official Money List and KLPGA Money List
11. Top-20 Players plus ties on the current year LPGA Official Money List at the end of the last official tournament prior to the current ANA Inspiration, not otherwise qualified above, provided such players are within the Top-80 positions on the current year LPGA Official Money List at the beginning of the tournament competition
12. Previous year’s Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year
13. Previous year’s U.S. Women’s Amateur Champion, provided she is still an amateur at the beginning of tournament competition
14. Any LPGA Member who did not compete in the previous year’s ANA Inspiration major due to injury, illness or maternity, who subsequently received a medical/maternity extension of membership from the LPGA in the previous calendar year, provided they were otherwise qualified to compete in the previous year’s ANA Inspiration
15. Up to Six (6) sponsor invitations for top-ranked amateur players
Please note: For the purposes of eligibility, “ANA Inspiration” is inclusive of all previous names under which the tournament was staged.